Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Have you tried tringo yet?

There is a tetris like game that has been developed called Tringo . It is very popular in Second Life, apparently all the avatars are playing it in the game - wheels within wheels. I have rearranged my computer so that I can play it in the five minute periods before I have to shoot off somewhere without getting asked why I'm not working (ie no-one from outside can see my computer screen anymore). Its not bad, yet another online thing I can waste time on...sort of like blogging really.

Actually, the reason I changed my computer round was that I kept hearing people walk past the door and had no idea who they were or if they were walking in. It was creepy.

Now that I have procrastinated, I'm going off to mark 82 bacterial conjugation pracs.

No comments: