Wednesday, November 08, 2006

If I can't find it, how can you?

I got a comment from an old blog entry the other day...well, September some time. I had been talking about tapas at a restaurant I went to & how I had trouble figuring out the ordering/paying/seating system, but the food rocked (Rhino Bar : try it you'll like it). In spite of the entry now being archived, I got a comment from the Rhino staff explaining how to do said functions. Now, it being a whole month and a 1/2 ago, I couldn't remember what I'd actually written so I looked it up.

I assumed they'd googled it, but did not find anything. I had to do a search from inside my blog page to find the entry.

Obviously I suck at googling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do a search on Rhino Bar Townsville Review and you're about six entries down.

- Andrea