Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Home on a wing and a prayer...more prayer than wing

My transport did everything but crash. I will write more when I get over the shock. Lets just say I spent most of my 4 days of travel home praying and not eating in spite of the plethora of interesting food available. It made the 5 days with no luggage at the beginning of my trip seem trivial. To those planning on travelling - always fly qantas...the whole way! And yes Dave, I did get out before the Gloustershire floods (though the Yorkshire ones did cause me travel delays). Apart from the drizzling weather and flooding of the River Ousse covering the walking path alongside it, the Yorkshire floods didn't affect York where I spent the week just after the flood peak.

The trip itself was great. The travel could be causing me post traumatic stress.

No comments: