Tuesday, February 23, 2010

mmm movies

I found a trailer website with a bunch of movies I wouldn't mind seeing this year

2 superhero movies - both with non-powered heroes (one a delusional man - I think)
the last airbender - I enjoyed the cartoons in the morning & it looks quite spectacular
killers - looks funny, similar premise to one with robert de niro & michael douglas (fathers of the bride and groom) - can't remember the name of it though
The losers - maybe

Looks like it might be movie year for me :)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Not particularly inspired by many upcoming movies. I'd probably want to see The Last Airbender if I didn't know enough about the plot of the cartoon (and the fact that this movie will be the first of three) to work up the enthusiasm. [That's ignoring any racefail issues.]

I'll probably go see Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland, just because I don't know the plot.