Wednesday, March 02, 2005

My list of 10 things

OK, bowing to pressure from other bloggers....10 things I’ve done that I don’t think anyone reading has done

1. Scrap booked my entire primary and highschool education into one chunky book

2. Been customer of the month 3 times running from my Avon lady due to large purchases

3. Done a silver smithing course and made novel silver jewellery

4. Managed to stretch out a PhD to five plus years without finishing

5. Won a skateboard in a road safety drawing competition (and for the first time in my life, this seems ironic)

6. Acted in a liberal party campaign advert. (Which never made the air)

7. Spent so much on molecular biology supplies that I won a coffee machine

8. Survived three computer deaths in less than a year, including the first one which lost me 6 months worth of data - backup, backup, backup.

9. Been paid to tutor a university prac class the same year as I was doing it.

10. Successfully hidden the fact that I am, in fact, an alien from the planet Bloorg, here to do a research assignment on the humans of earth. - Or alternatively, written a complete piece of obvious fiction in my list of 10 things :)

And now...back to chapter 5...Yes Andrea, I'm still polishing it :(

No comments: