Tuesday, July 25, 2006

recovery

wonders will never cease. Except for the occasional throat clearing and nose blowing, I appear to have gotten over the lurgy. Here endeth the comments about my health.

Now to my weight....I'm going on the week long diet to kick start my healthy living again. I will tell you how much I lose when I lose it (but not my actual weight. heh)

My thesis is sitting at the 2nd last draft stage and I need to read through and comment - but i need a full day. I'm also up to my gills in sequencing experiments to combine my genome for a paper I want to write. Soo busy right now.

Last weekend I shopped. Pavilion was closing down and I bought lots of stuff including a clock in the shape of a die to add to my 6 sided dice collection. I also bought these really nice green strappy high heel sandals from a little dress shop that I only went into to get a key to use the Urban Quarter shopping centres toilet. Expensive loo trip, but cheap shoes.

This weekend I may read my thesis after doing more shopping. I'd like to check out that clothing shop more thoroughly.

No comments: