Wednesday, November 21, 2007

my head hurts

I finally had time to do some admin stuff, sent it away and both lots came back with: please update/change certain things. None of these fixes are easy, I'm not sure if they are relevant or correct either, so I'll have to think about it, ascertain the validity of the change and then either spend much time doing the changes or penning a coherent reply explaining why I think I shouldn't do changes. I also have an eyestrain headache from all the reading I've been doing, without glasses, bad jenny.

Anyone else have issues wearing glasses while lying down to read? I don't like the way they squish and move when I roll onto my side. Maybe I need contacts.

1 comment:

Dr Clam said...

That always happens with admin stuff.
The trick is to leave it as long as you can. That way, if it didn't really have to get done, it gets forgotten completely and you don't have to do it, and if it did need to get done you get frantic people coming to your office to explain exactly what has to be done in small easy panicked words.