Tuesday, December 15, 2009

To do done so far

2 days officially off and I've already had to write a long email to a student and have a 10 minute phone call today. As per usual, expensive pieces of equipment break on Friday at 2pm, when the rest of the day is meetings and then off on holidays. Hopefully it will all be dealt with by someone else, though that was what the phone call was about.

So far I have;
* taken my computer in to have a glitch looked at (I'm using my parents to write this)
* taken my DVD recorder in ditto (don't expect it back before christmas - so much for watching DVD's on Holidays) - maybe I will be buying that tivo sooner rather than later
* made Buche de Noel with Dot
* shifted the lounge room furniture around
* made a start on cleaning up my rooms
*taken some 1/2 hour afternoon naps
*Posted Andreas Christmas present and Birthday present- only to have Australia Post go on Strike. You may get it, someday....I also just bought the first bit of the next round of presents.

About to go out and;
*play RPG with A & C

Still to do
*repair tumbler (only been trying to get to this since July)
*get ebay account and sell some stuff (only been trying to get to this since 2 years ago)
* finish clean up my back bedroom so that visitors can actually sleep there
*sew up curtain hems
*look for cool Birthday presents for Dad, Doug,
*play lots and lots of online RPG's - I have done a little bit ;)
*finish scrapbooking my tazzy trip, do skiing trip
*rest - as instructed by Andrea
*convert tapes to DVD - if I ever get the DVD recorder back
*go to the movies - I just bought 6 tickets to use up at Warrina
put the christmas tree up - only 2 weeks behind so far
*hmm I think there's more on my list somewhere - but I'm off now to put the birds to bed and put the Birthday presents for A & C in the car.

I feel strangely sleepy given I'm on Holidays ;D

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Package arrived intact. We even got mail on Saturday.

Posties: mail strike, you're doing it wrong.

Jenny said...

Yay!

I just bought your next christmas present too. This always happens - send the present and walk through a shop going Ooh - that would be perfect. You'll get it next year.