Thursday, January 21, 2010

sleepy..

Its Thursday,
I still haven't got to some of the things I thought would be done on Monday. I haven't looked at my own research yet (though that may happen today). I have talked to 3 research students though :) and they are all doing something now.
Its been rather hot, my bed is not as comfortable as the one I sleep in when my little brother isn't visiting and I haven't been getting my afternoon nanna nap that was a mainstay of my holidays..so I'm a little sleepy.
Its been 34oC at 9:30pm at night in my room and then 32oC the next morning - I need a better fan, or aircon.

I think I need to write a list of the gear I need to get my research going and then go find it. I ordered it all a year ago thinking I'd have time then, so its sat around, being shifted everytime the lab moves/fridges fail etc and now I have to find it all again :( I hope its all still in date.

On more fun news, this is my brothers last night here so we're going to the strand - I must remember to wear walking shoes for the long stroll after dinner to the icecream shop.

No comments: