Sunday, May 02, 2010

Arrr me hearties

In a continuation of my frivolous spending of yesterday, I bought boots on sale from rivers. I put them on and they made me laugh out loud, possibly not the best reason to buy accessories.
They have a flap at the top that makes them look exactly like pirate boots! I shall take a photo when I have something to wear them with. I should have dragged myself round the shops when Jeggings were in - I probably can't get them now and these will need something tight and not thick to go over. Bare knees won't cut the mustard. If I do make an outfit, I'm so wearing them to work on international talk like a pirate day on September 19. I'll even go to the chemist and buy an eye-patch.
On other news, I have the GPS working, so tomorrow I'm going to try "turning right in 300 meters"

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Does this mean I should prepare myself for some Jenniman pirate cosplay at Worldcon?

Andrea said...

BTW - you would have received the email from Worldcon, but in case you missed what it meant, you can download a whole heap of the Hugo nominees for free. A very nice bonus for membership.