Friday, May 20, 2011

I laughed and I laughed

I walked past mum as she rolled an icecream cone in what looked like crushed nuts. mmm. Then as I walked away I heard her tell dad "its the biscuit crumbs left over from the tart". Then she made her own icecream cone, shortly followed by a cry of disgust. The biscuit crumbs were garlic granules. Bwah ha ha ha.
What makes it even funnier is that this is the second time something like this has happened. Some months ago she gave dad some eye drops that turned out to be the ant rid in the dropper bottle next to the eyedrops in the fridge. Suffice to say, they aren't stored in the same place anymore. FYI - ant rid stings, but doesn't appear to do any damage if washed out quickly.

Oh, and dad was happily eating the garlic icecream, having not noticed.

No comments: