Friday, August 10, 2007

Aaaaarrrggghhh!!!!

I need to have a primal scream. I was pottering along thinking "only got one small job done today. I'm so far behind -mild angst, mild angst" when something associated flared up that I got all upset about & then when I was upset, was told "its not a big issue"...well it is to me, it has consequences that affect me. Then I was told "don't attack me, its easy to fix" What, now I'm not allowed to say something isn't working, in an upset tone, when I'm upset...note I don't recall saying "you're not working" I was upset about a system, not an individual. Way to get me even more uptight, the whole inference of "You're unreasonable because you're doing a personal attack"...which I wasn't.
Sigh. It was probably all communication breakdown & misunderstanding each others approaches to a conversation. I'm still all adrenalined up though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some people are very good at that whole passive aggressive stuff that makes everything your fault, even perfectly justifiable astonishment and distress. They're really hard to deal with too. -A

Dr Clam said...

well, it *is* all your fault, A. :P

Nice Norse-saga-sounding word verification, "ulfisk"...