Wednesday, March 30, 2011

answers to the wet question et. al.

Yasi was the cyclone that struck much of Queensland earlier in the year. Anything that was damaged/destroyed as a result has been "Yasi'ed"

A slasher slashes or cuts long grass (whipper-snipper on steroids).

Making money off my blog...a strange and disturbing concept that would require I read all the fine print in the way its done. must...read...contract...all...the...way...through.
Though it might be worth it to see if the advertising was for XKCD ;) Alternately they would be weather related. By the way, its wet here again. We got 40mm last night.

2 comments:

Andrea K Höst said...

When I scroll down your blog I always imagine you trying to mow grass which has grown _that_ high thanks to the rain...

Jenny said...

Maybe that was my subconcious talking when I picked the background this wet season. Nice icon BTW.