Friday, January 14, 2005

lets see if this coding really works

I found a link on Dave's blog for a japanese name translator...

This is what happens when you enter first name first.

My japanese name is 遠藤 Endoh (distant wisteria) 弓美 Yumi (beautiful bow, as in bow and arrow).
Take your real japanese name generator! today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.

When I tried putting my name in surname first , I got a different name;

My japanese name is 秋本 Akimoto (autumn book) 美晴 Miharu (beautiful clear sky).
Take your real japanese name generator! today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.



Yesterday afternoon went well after I gave up and went home to process prictures of bacteria on a computer with reasonable computing power (1gig of ram) instead of 256meg (P4) instead of P2
This is rather bizarre. I usually can't work at home. Too much distraction in the way of TV and books. I guess having my nephews over when I got home helped. If I hadn't been doing work, I would have been expected to help babysit - no books or tv and the possibility of being bashed with a building block.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hösth Andrea = Ishimaru (round stone) Michiyo (three thousand generations)

Andrea Hösth = Yamashita (under the mountain) Nanaho (seventh sail)

Jenny said...

My, what a ...solid...name. Mine is pretty floaty in comparison