Monday, January 10, 2005

Weekend lazing

Apart from one walk up castle hill...which I am now paying for in the butt department... all I did this weekend was laze around in airconditioning in front of a large screen TV and alternately read journal articles (till my eyestrain headache got too much for me) and watch movies/cartoons. Oh, and I slept a lot. I think I might get stuff done this week because my stress levels have dropped somewhat - I'm very relaxed.
Movies I watched;

The Hulk - somewhat confusing (I missed the first bit)
Terminator 3 - somewhat depressing
Spirited away - truly delightful
Signs - logically flawed

Movies I attempted to watch;

Johnny English - had to go out just after it started.
Amazon women on the Moon - very, very bad. I turned channels and watched Jimmy Neutron cartoons instead.

All in all I got a lot done - if you include catching up on movies you missed at the box office.

No comments: