Monday, May 09, 2005

Pink nails

I am currently typing this with nails almost 2cm long - plastic, pink nails. I thought I'd try the technology and see if it had improved since the last time I tried. It has. The nails look very realistic, are glued on with an instant set very strong glue (don't glue your fingers together - or worse, your eyelids) and seem able to weather the pounding I'm giving them. Most people think they are acrylic, professionally attached nails, so I must have done a good job.
Downside; typing is hard, doing up buttons is really hard and there are some other things that you have to pay a lot of attention to so you don't injure yourself while doing them.
Upside; I have long pink nails :) ..... Usually my nails are short, bitten and broken. And the fingernail polish is chipped within 5 minutes of application.

No comments: