Thursday, March 22, 2007

updating..

Yes, the HepA jab was worse than the fluvax. Several days of worse. I didn't mow on Monday because it was very sore by the time I got home. I had trouble sleeping on Monday night because I sleep on my side...either one. If both your arms hurt due to jabs, you sleep on neither one. By Tuesday the pain had gone down enough to mow. For some reason I was completely wired on Tuesday so instead of mowing 1/2 the lawn and wanting to find a reason to stop, I got the whole lot done and thought "Oh, I've run out of lawn to mow". Then I was wide awake Tuesday night. Ditto Wednesday, I should have gone for an evening walk because I was still pumped. This morning I've crashed. I'd blame the 2 days of adrenalin and lack of sleep, but this is how I felt last Thursday too. Maybe theres some deeper cause.

I haven't been overeating (read lots of junkfood) lately because my appetite has been low (anxiety is good for something)but I still haven't lost weight in spite of that and doing a lot of running around all day.

This weekend I too am doing renovations - sanding the window sills in the kitchen and repainting them, washing the ceiling and repainting it.

Yup...thats about it.

No comments: