Tuesday, January 27, 2009

back to the grind

I did a total of two things today at work...and I finished neither of them. I do not expect to improve tomorrow.

On an up note, I did level Bindy to 50 before my holiday was up :)

On a weird note,
I took my car in to be rustproofed this morning & they rang me before lunch time to say it was ready. I went in & picked it up at lunch because the guy said I was his last customer of the day. When I got there, he was asleep with his feet up. The music was on louder than I could speak and I couldn't find the volume dial. I even poked him and he didn't wake up. His feet were twitching, so I assume he was dreaming. Since my keys were beside him and I'd already paid, I left a note telling him I couldn't wake him, I'd taken my car & to ring me if he needed to tell me anything or I needed to do anything more. He hasn't rung. Everyone at work asked whether I'd checked if he was still breathing.

No comments: