Thursday, January 01, 2009

more grinding

Spent some of the morning and some of the afternoon grinding. Had nephews over in the middle of the day, watched stardust on DVD. Played LOTRO this evening and got Bindy 1/2 way through lvl46. One level a day wont get me to 50 before I go back to work...thats assuming i could get a level a day...oh, and they got my hopes up with a superior workbench in suri-kyla, but it only works if I get to ally status...I only managed that with the mathom society because bindy is a cook & they have cook quests etc.

2 comments:

Chris Fellows said...

I just got to ally status with the Lossoth last night, after about 10 levels questing in Forochel- so yes, it was a cruel trick to get your hopes up...

Anonymous said...

Don't worry - 21st Hall in Moria has all the superior workstations in the one room and requires no rep to use.

You just have to get there :D