Sunday, January 04, 2009

woops missed a few

well, so much for holiday resolutions. after the 1st of January, I forgot to comment.

Hmm, what did I do for these three days...grind welds, paint welds, a little bit of LOTRO (none at all yesterday, though Andrea has tempted me with Moria superior crafting benches), read novels (one Pern novel and two Tamora Pierce novels. I'd given her novels a rest when they seemed to get a bit samey, but obviously I've been away from them for long enough that I could enjoy them again). Thats about it really, oh and I bought some cleaning stuff for my new car - now I have to find some time to use it. I go back to work tomorrow :( I think I work too hard doing too many non-satisfying things, since I don't look forward to going back. Even though I have a lot of fun things I could be doing, I don't get round to most of them because of other peoples priorities. Now, off to play some LOTRO before going over to Dot's for afternoon tea.

No comments: