Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Nature of Procrastination: A Meta-Analytic and Theoretical Review of Quintessential Self-Regulatory Failure

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2007-01/uoc-wst010907.php

heh

http://www.procrastinus.com/ link to "test your own procrastination level"

my score was 38/100. I am a moderate procrastinator...it did say I only answered 51 out of 100 possible shapes before exiting, but I didn't choose to exit...a glitch, or did my subconcious hit the exit button. Fastest reaction time 0.36 seconds. Slowest, 0.64 seconds.

and unlike most online quizzes, this is actually real research. I'm helping someones work (there is a disclaimer page you have to click on to allow them to use your results...but no ID info apart from age, gender, education level type stuff.

3 comments:

Dr Clam said...

Ooh, mysterious non-pink blog layout! I thought I had gotten to the wrong place at first. Excellent hair...

Jenny said...

Yes, I updated to the new version of blogger (run by google) and am now testing it out...new colour and all

Jenny said...

hmmm, there does seem to be some overwriting at the top...three lines together