Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Not thrilled

The web page inside my blogging entry thing is still there. To add to my annoyance, the new blogger is supposed to recognise me for commenting on my own blog and not ask for confirmation that I am human(with the weird coloured letters). But unlike the old blog where I was automatically recognised as being me (choose ID: blog, anonymous, other) I have to log in each time I turn on the internet and go to my comments page...so it doesn't recognise me to start off, which means I have to do the weird coloured letters AND type in my name and password. At least before all I had to do was the weird coloured letters.

Yet I was able to set it that I don't have to type in my ID on this computer to actually write a blog. Just to comment on it. Go figure.

No comments: