Monday, January 22, 2007

This is weird. The post section of blogger has the whole website inside the blog entry section...so to blog I have to get to the blog entry section inside the blog entry section. I suppose I should be glad its not infinitely doing so.

All the buttons function. It really is a web page inside another webpage.

BTW its raining up here in sunny Brownsville, cloud creeping over the hills, creeks running enthusiastically with brown rapids, gutters indicating a lack of drainage. Ah, the wet season. Frogs outside my window waking me in the morning, bedraggled birds that have never been this wet before and look rather stunned about it, people not prepared and using their windshield screens as makeshift umbrellas (very entertaining to watch)....I'm all cheerful

1 comment:

Jenny said...

And even more weird...
I put the title outside and the blog inside and used the inside to publish...which it did - without the title. Then I published the outside and it just added the title (not the webpage actually inside)